We are following up on our earlier invitation to you or a senior executive from your organisation to speak at the Mining Report – Zimbabwe Mining Investment Conference 2017 on the 21st and 22nd November 2017 at a 5 Star Meikles Hotel in Harare , Zimbabwe
ABOUT THE EVENT & OBJECTIVES :
This goal of the conference is to promote investment into the sector and to very also very importantly for all stakeholders to discuss opportunities and challenges in Zimbabwe’s mining and chart a way to growth and success.Zimbabwe’s mining sector has great potential for growth with the potential to attract USD$12 Billion over the next 5 years if the right policies are implemented. The Government is committed to creating mutually beneficial policies and conditions for the sector’s growth.
An important purpose of this Conference is to showcase and promote investment opportunities in Zimbabwe’s mining companies as well as highlighting new projects coming online such as the various lithium , gold and chrome projects.
The Conference is being held at a time of economic challenges within Zimbabwe and the objective is not to conflate these with Zimbabwe’s mining sector and to urge investors to take a medium term to long term view on Zimbabwe’s mining sector, mining itself being a long term industry. The present economic challenges offer investors a great opportunity to invest and partner with promising Zimbabwean companies by investing now at distressed pricing to benefit on the tremendous upside in the medium to long term.
Investors will learn about the existing and planned projects as well as meet with senior executives from various leading mining companies and Government stakeholders.
Zimbabwean financial stakeholders can leverage this event to connect with other financial stakeholders comfortable with Zimbabwe risk whom we are inviting.Our premier mining investment conferences and One to One sessions are an excellent platform connecting investors , corporates and Governments and are must attend events for senior industry stakeholders.
EXPECTED 2017 DELEGATES INCLUDE EXECUTIVES FROM : : Zimplats, Investec, IFC – World Bank, SMM, Blackrock , Bikita Lithium, Johnson Matthey, Prospect Resources, ,Old Mutual , KPMG ,SRK , IDC South Africa , Standard Bank, Toronto Stock Exchange ,JP Morgan Asset Management ,Tesla , Resource Capital Funds , Thebe, IDC, Fieldstone ,Maris Capital , Ambrian Capital , Expoerien, Anglo American , Gold Genius, CADFund ,Gold Genius ,Korea Investment Corporation , CDC ,Standard Bank ,DFid ,Yorkville , Norton Rose,London Stock Exchange, Barclays , Hwange Colliery ,Bloomberg and many more.
Delegates will include : Government Ministers, Government agencies, diplomatic community ,investors, financiers, local and international CEOs , senior executives and entrepreneurs of companies doing business and or interested in Zimbabwe, NGOs, donors, and many others including the media.The broad range of investors and key investors potential partner investors including sovereign wealth funds,Institutional investors , fund managers, corporate investors , offtakers , private equity managers, debt equity financiers, asset managers, investment banks , frontier funds,impact investors , family offices ,DFIs , MFIs , and more.
This will be an excellent high-level networking platform for attaining a first-hand account of investment opportunities in Zimbabwe as well as promoting Zimbabwe as a safe and attractive destination for investors. The conference will be comprised of presentations and panel discussions followed by One To One sessions or meetings.
Speakers Include :
Alex Mhembere CEO Zimplats
Rhett Groves Head of Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Stanbic Bank
Thomas Makore CEO Hwange Colliery
Paul Burton CEO Piran Research
Kalaa Mpinga Founder & Former CEO, Mwana Africa Plc
Kevin Hodges Mining Champion IDC South Africa
Martin Matanda CEO Zimbabwe Stock Exchange
Grant Hudson CEO Bikita MInerals
Duncan ‘Harry’ Greaves Executive Director Prospect Resources
Brian Njikizana Managing Partner – KPMG Zimbabwe
Bhekhi Nkomo CEO RioZim
Francois Conradie Head of Research NKC African Economics
George Manyere CEO & Founder MHMK INFRATECH
Dr Chris Hokonya Director Vumba Capital
Richard Honey Director Msasa Capital
Paul Chimbodza CEO Geo Associates
Chirandu Ndhlembeu CEO SMM
More Speakers are being added …………………………….
We look forward to your confirmation speak and support the MiningReport – Zimbabwe Mining Investment Conference 2017.
Please find more information on the conference website : www.afrobanking.com
London , England
Tel : 44 7787 464 600 WhatsApp
Tel : 44 7457 124 310
Past Conferences Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6MGdPworJtFFDnZp_JJuQ
Videos Past Conference :
Videos From Past Conference can be viewed here :
Zambia Mining Investment Conference 2015 Chaired by the Financial Times Commodities Editor
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES :
Sponsorship Packages are : Bronze Sponsor USD$ 5 000 , Silver Sponsors USD$ 10 000 , Gold Sponsor USD$25 000 , Platinum Sponsor USD$50 000 , Lead Sponsor – USD$75 000.
Bronze Sponsorship USD$ 5,000.00
• 3 Delegates registrations
* Branding as a 1 Star sponsor at the conference and on the website and all promotional materials/correspondence.
½ Page advertisement
Silver Sponsorship USD$ 10,000.00
• 5 Delegates registrations
* Branding as a Bronze sponsor at the conference and on the website and all promotional materials/correspondence.
* Speaking slot.
* 1 page advertisement in the official programme magazine
10 Minute Speaking slot .
Gold USD$ 25,000.00
* Acknowledgement at the start and the close of the Conference as a Silver Sponsor
Negotiable Delegates ( subject to availability )
* Branding as a Silver sponsor at the conference and on the website and all promotional materials/correspondence.
* An option to make a 15 Minute Key Presentation at the Main Conference as well as speaking in a panel.
* 1 full page advertisement in the official programme magazine
Platinum Sponsorship USD$ 50,000.00
* Acknowledgement at the start and the close of the Conference as a Gold Sponsor
Negotiable number of Delegates
* VIP Seating of delegates during Conference
* Maximum visibility of company logo/branding at the conference on signage below Platinum Sponsors
* Branding on the AV display monitors at the Event and on the website and all promotional materials/correspondence as a Gold Sponsor
* An option to make a Key Presentation at the Main Conference as well as speaking in a panel.
* Up to 2 full page advertisement in the official programme magazine
Lead Sponsor USD$ 75,000.00
* Special recognition during conference as the Platinum Sponsor
* Announcements throughout conference as the Platinum Sponsor
* Negotiable number of VIP and Standard Delegates
* The highest level participation in the conference , ensuring the integration of the sponsor’s objectives in line with the Conference agenda
* The largest logo/branding at the conference on signage and largest branding on AV display monitor and
* Branding on the cover of the Conference brochures (approx 300)
* Branding on all promotional materials/correspondence pre and post event.
* Branding on the Conference registration pages of website throughout the year as Platinum Sponsor
* Branding on the Video as Platinum Sponsor at the start and and the end of each video, please see example herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks99ZBBE8GI and also please find attached an example of the branding.
Mining Finance Panel : MINING REPORT – Zambia Mining Investment Conference London 2015
The panel will provide an overview of developments in global mining finance, and will then focus on the impact, opportunities and development with regards to Zambia …
* An option to make a Key Presentation at the Main Conference – Approx 20 minutes
* Sponsor’s logo company branded stand/pop up banners throughout the conference and dinner
* 5 minute video advertisement to be played in the main auditorium during the conference – Optional
* Sponsor can provide company literature, branded pens etc for all delegates
* Up to 3 pages advertisement in the official programme magazine
* Company profile in delegate gift pack
* Sponsor to be included in pre and post event press releases and communication
* VIP Seating of delegates during Conference & Dinner
* One to one meetings with a select number of guests
* Post event email to delegates on behalf of sponsor
* Branding on seating plan, menus, place cards and pop up banners
* Branding on the conference registration desk.